Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dresser

I am very lucky to have a whole 6 drawer dresser and a large closet to myself.

My underwear drawer is the most difficult to keep clean as it holds everything from work and casual socks, underwear, bras and swimsuits. I really need some kind of divider to keep these items separated and organized.

The next drawer holds all of my pj's, tanks, and t-shirts.

These bottom drawers hold my capris and skirts, and jeans.

The remaining drawers hold my work/dress pants and sweats/workout clothes.
I emptied each drawer individually and set to work getting rid of things that were damaged, donating things I no longer used, and putting the rest back into the drawers in an organized manner.

I have things separated and organized for now, without dividers, in my underwear drawer.

I pulled out several items that I had used for painting and stored them with my painting supplies. I am hoping this will motivate me to change clothes before painting so as not to ruin anymore of my clothes.

I tried on a lot of things in this drawer as I have not worn anything in here in the past 3-4 months.

I organized my work pants by color.
Unfortunately, I have piles of laundry in the basement so I may have some rearranging to do with the addition of more clothing!
I am linking to A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 day organization challenge.

No comments: