Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Guest Blogging

HouseofHepworths
I am over at HOH today guest blogging while Allison and her family are taking a crazy long road trip! My husband and I about divorced after a family trip from Iowa to Florida with a 1 & 2 year old last year, so staycations are the way to go for us, at least a little while longer!

I am so thankful to Allison for allowing me to show off a few of my crafty undertakings. While I created my blog to chronicle all of the changes that we made to our current (and hopefully last) home, I have lots of interests and hobbies besides home decor. Some of these things, such as photography, beading and sewing make it onto my blog on occassion.

I hope that you will take some time to check out Allison's wonderful blog while you are there! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: