Sunday, May 8, 2011

Project ADHD- Too much going on to focus on one thing

Though I have not been posting recently, it is definitely not because there is nothing going on as far as crafting or decor. Rather, just the opposite. I am in the middle of several projects right now and not at a point where I am ready to share any of them. I recently showed a reveal of our made over living room. Something just did not look, right, so I have actually made a few more changes in the room. We are still waiting on the arrival of another sofa. As soon as the sofa arrives, I plan to do another reveal.
I have also been slowly adding to my photo gallery wall. It is looking pretty good so far! I recently saw a sconce wall on another blog that I read and have decided to mix in a few sconces for some variety and interest.
My daughter's 4th birthday is coming up in less than a month, so I have also been thinking up ideas for invitations and decor. We recently held a Thomas themed party for my son, and I had a blast putting it all together. I have lots of ideas for The Little Mermaid theme my daughter has chosen and need to get to work crafting!
Finally, my husband and I have spent a lot of time cleaning up the exterior of our home. We cleaned up some oddities in our backyard by moving a randomly placed rock in the middle of our yard and removing several large piles of dirt. We did have a bon fire to burn up the large shrub we removed but have yet to buy the rock to finish off the planter box we put up in it's place. Finally we have hired contractors to roof and side our house. We knew that the house needed it when we moved in, but I never in my wildest dreams imagined that we would be having this work done already. I am so excited for this to be finished and to see the final product!

No comments: