Saturday, May 28, 2011

Architectural Art

I received so many compliments on the architectural art that I gifted to my brother-in-law, that I began to contemplate selling pieces. Before beginning to sell pieces I had to expand my library of letters. I have been working on getting pictures, starting with the letters in the names of my co-workers and family members. As we usually give each other a small gift at the end of the school year, I decided that this would be a perfect time to experiment and test my product.




I was very pleased with how they turned out! It was great to get to experiment with different sized frames, letter placement and matting. It also gave me a little bit of an idea of how much it would cost me to put the frames together and how much I could charge. I have the summer months to work on this venture, wish me luck!

No comments: