Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas House Tour




Welcome! Come in!


The entry~

I just hung some red and gold ornaments from our light fixture with some red ribbon to bring a little sparkle into the room.


I change the ribbon out in this wreath to go with the holiday or season. You can see my fall wreath and 4th of July wreath.

The living room~

My nativity set from the Dollar Store.

A quilt that my mom made me for Christmas a year or two ago. It actually hangs here all year round (I gave her the hint that I would love to receive another quilt that I could display here the rest of the year).

Living room mantle where we hang our stockings. I need another stocking holder, which I plan to purchase at the end of the season this year.

Our tree, which you can read more about here.

The dining room~


A simple hurricane full of red and gold ornaments.

Our second mantel.

Buffet with card display. You can read more about my card display here.

The kitchen~


Trivet and cups that I bought at the Dollar Store several years ago.

Plate holder that I change according to the season also. My husband's grandmother gave me this one year for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

So there you have our Holiday home. It seems to take longer and longer each year to get everything out, but that won't stop me from adding a few things! I have a list of things that I am looking to buy at the end of the season or make myself for next year. I hope you enjoyed the tour!

No comments: