Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Decor

Though I have had my fall decor up for about 2 weeks, I finally decided to take a few pictures and show it off.

This little guy greets you as you enter our driveway. He was one of my first seasonal decor purchases. Though he has lost his legs, he is still so cute!


This runner was a gift and was quilted by my mother. The runner fits perfectly on the buffet in our dining room. My mom lives about 2 hours away and I don't see her as often as I would like, but this runner and other things throughout the house remind me of her and make me smile!


This wall hanging found a place on our dining room table. It was also a gift that my mother quilted. Though it is really Thanksgiving, the colors go really well with my fall decor and then I get to enjoy my mother's handiwork a little bit longer.



Finally, I removed the red, white and blue ribbons from my Summer wreath and wrapped it in a brown ribbon. I added a few sticks with pumpkins and gourds purchased a couple years ago at the Dollar Store. Using the sticks allows me to easily remove them and change it according to the season.



I have a few things that I would like to make to add to my decor, including another wreath for my front door and some cute little pumpkins. I also need to make another pumpkin topiary.

No comments: