Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am a bit of a neat freak. That may be an understatement, I am a lot of a neat freak! My daughter obviously takes more after my husband, who I feel is messy and disorganized. Though I think he is disorganized, in all of the chaos that is his desk, he somehow always manages to find the things he needs, as long as I didn't move them in an attempt to help him get organized.
This is what I intended her room to look:


This is how my daughters' room actually looks most of the time:


This is why I am so happy that her room is on the second story. If we have company that is unannounced they don't have any clue that a tornado named Reese completely ransacked the 2nd story of our home!

1 comment:

Oona Johnson said...

Ha! This is what my space looked like until I met my fiance - even when I lived on my own. Messiness is a very powerful trait to try and overcome!